Is This an Auspicious Sign to Fulfill ཁྱེའུ་ཆུ་འབེབས་ཚོགས་པ་ Program?


On the 29th day of the 11th month in the Tibetan calendar, which corresponds to November 3, 2020, around 9:30 am, I found myself deeply engrossed in delineating the administrative aspects of the ༼ཁྱེའུ་ཆུ་འབེབས་ཚོགས་པ་༽ within my office. Out of nowhere, a petite bird entered through the door and alighted gently upon my left shoulder. In response, I remained tranquil, permitting her to find solace in my presence. After a while, I documented the scene and walked approximately 10 meters to share the experience with a senior friend. However, by the time I arrived at the designated spot, the bird had already taken flight and disappeared into the garden.

 Curiously enough, the previous night had brought forth a dream in which I was urged to extend my compassion to this very bird after one of my relatives had harmed it with a knife. Could this occurrence be interpreted as an auspicious omen for the fulfillment of the ཆུ་འབེབས་ཚོགས་པ་༽ program? This program, established by the esteemed Tang Rinpoche to coincide with the Coronation Day of His Majesty the King, is known as the Kheyu Chhubep, a program directed at safeguarding vulnerable crawling creatures and aquatic beings, allowing them to thrive in their natural lifespan. Additionally, through the recitation of special mantras, the aspiration is to emancipate these beings from the cyclic realm of Samsara. I extend an invitation for all to join me in embarking upon the path of Bodhicitta Mind through active participation in this initiative.


Comments